imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Saturday, December 1, 2007 @ 12:38 PM

I really have to let this out.
Who are you to steal pics from my blog?
I dont even know you! Well, we had no bloody choice to have you in our group.
Wtf, I preferred your friend than you in my group.
But what to do, if not, you wont have any group la kan?

Some more, have the cheek to ask me for pics that werent posted in blog.
Just who do you think you are man.
I absolutely dont allow mofo's like you to steal my pics.
Unless you're my favourite people, are you?

&& Still, can tell me that I dontcare if Im fat or not cos I said I was lazy to send pics. Wtf. Kau piker kau sapa sial nak masok campor!
I took the pics, the least you could do was ask me whether you can copy them!
&& ader hati nak amek video orang. Kiwek.

AKu bingit sial. You called me a bitch? Like I care?

Get a life !