imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 @ 10:25 PM hello people, let`s talk about something I wanna clarify down here. To Ramizah, I dont care anymore if you want to date him or make him yours or whatsoever. Maybe im a little jealous because to him now, you're like the world, & you mean everything to him. Well bitch, letme tell you something, you dont know him well enough to be calling me a farking loser. If imma farking loser, so are you. cos God created us the same, remember?! If you think you're way better than me, well, girl, i think you mess with the wrong person. Im not gonna hush up just because you're 18 & talking crap. Like seriously, can someone tell me, what does she have in the whole wide world that I dont? What makes her so special to her that I dont, now? Girl,if you think you're much better off than me, you're nothing compared to me laaaaa. Take him if you want. Moving on with better things in life, Fathiyah, my sundal. I miss you so much. Where have you been girlfriend? Make sometime for us, lets meet up sayang. Spammer : I wonder who you are, but thanks. I really appreciate that. Really. Ezan, dont worry, no matter what I wont forget you laaaaa. Im better each day without you. |