imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Happy Birthday Danny!
Saturday, December 15, 2007 @ 11:17 PM hello darlings !
I actually got shit loads of videos from the small party just now for Danny! We had crazy fun meeting up with the rest of the god-family. I love you guys bits & pieces laaaa. We ordered Swensen's cake for like fucking $72. & you know what the heck happen? WE were trying to cut the cake but the cake was like hard stone! Really. Watch the videos. This is my bro singing like shit! & the back-up dancers, gosh,! The hard like stone zaman batu nyer cake! Haha! My god-mom came up with a chopper & wait up for PArt 2 of this cake-cutting session. |