imcheena@blogspot

Chafeka
020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.
|
Saturday, December 29, 2007 @ 1:27 AM
Awww,hello you'll.I got a story to share.I decided to travel to (in) Singapore because everyone says Singapore is a garden city.While I was on the plane, I met 3 young beautiful air stewardess who were pretty much my age & i tell you, they are absolutely gorgeous in their uniform!See, I told you so. Look how their uniform blends with their surrounding. Haha! "Segala untuk mu, Sheng Siong", they say.  This is the stewardess who attend to me when I got lost to get to my seat. Her name's Marianne.  This stewardess was kind enough to make me coffee without milk & sugar, cos I like it bland. Her name's Alicalina. Last but not least, this stewardess served me delicious what-you-call-it, Mee Soto.I love it spicy.Her name's Susfeka.Though it was a bumpy ride for me cos it was my first time boarding the plane, with these gorgeous ladies, they certainly make it a memorable one.Then the moment I landed, I met another group of typical locals who were wearing their 'tradisional costume', i guess. They were quite suprised to see me which explains their expressions on their faces.Especially the girl on far right, her name's Sooosy.I told them I wanted to get some local clothes for my relatives back in New Jersey, so yeah, they even volunteer to pose for me.  Somehow I feel I've seen them before, but nevermind, maybe all local Singaporeans look alike.The next day, I decided to get something for my girlfriend. You know, she's kinda horny. I got her this. I cant remember its features but the picture on the box do turn me on. HAha!Walking around Singapore with a bunch of my tour mates made me realise that Singapore is really a country where there are many funny looking statues.people too!Look at these! 
   & even looking at my tourmates crack me up, cos a local was telling me that wearing these type of sunglasses makes you look like a singer,i think, S Jibeng.This is Elizabeth, gosh, she looks cute right?  &This is Paula. HAha. Really like S Jibeng, cos the local showed me his picture.
 So after 1 whole lane of town we covered, decided to chill a while.Look at Elizabeth, she's just goddamn gorgeous. While we were chilling, this dark-skinned guy was sitting & sleeping at the same time yo! So, SIngapore is a fine city & I wonder why did anyone came up with this idea? You get a free ride for shoplifting? Great right? Haha!Anyway, Singapore has various ethnic groups & religion.My tourmate Susanette was trying on the head scraf & I think she look sweet. DOnt she?Before heading back to the hotel, some modelling agency approached my tour-mates.They get to model their new designs for free, & asked me to tag along. So since I had nothing to do anyway, I just go with the flow. I must admit, they look absolutely stunning!   I wonder if they can be really models .SO thats my holiday, & Im damn beat right now cos I got a date tomorrow at this place called Bugis with my new-local-friend who is still not sleeping yet. Haha!I leave you with 3 pictures I found while browsing the net.  & yes, I really feel I've seen them before, but where?
|