imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Happy Birthday Nas!
Friday, December 14, 2007 @ 2:50 PM So, I got a tatoo on my thighs. Nice ! PART 1. Summary : Sharmani's actually scared, she's like our mother. So as you know, Mom dont usually do this things kan kan kan? The shoutings in the background is Amalina n Nini cos they were following Nas, when Nas tibe2 hilang. PART 2. Summary : While waiting for Nas, we actually found out that he actually takot nak keluar sch so he sembunyik. One by One's gonna go look for him & everyone got something to say to you Nas! PART 3. Summary : Video not very clear & not from start till the end of the Sabo! Cos i was busy running to get the water bombs. Happy birthday Nas! He actually said, 'OKok,lets deal with this outside' cos he actually inside the room guitar-ing. Haha! PART 4. Summary : Wait up for the next edition cos we still have shit loads of flour & broken eggs in our locker waiting for Nas. We'll continue the sabo when school reopens, so imagine those broken eggs inside locker, it must have be very rotten by the time it reaches Nas's face. Hahahahhahaa. I cant wait! |