imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Flowers & mystery person !
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 @ 4:42 PM


For a start of something new in my life, let me share a little of what Im thinking right now.


FLOWERS. (The one you gave me once, & the one you gave her too on her birthday,remember?)
Actually flowers symbolises death & sadness, fyi.

This is because, when you pluck a flower from its stem or branch or tree, you are actually separating it from its life. Its like; if God decides that you will die today, he will take your soul away from your body. Right? So in this case, you see , even if you buy flowers from shops to present it to your loved one, giirlfriend,friend,mom,aunty,sister,grandmom or whoever, you are actually giving the person a dying flower.

The flower can live the maximum 24hours after you plucked it, so when you present that someone with flowers, are you trying to say that she/he'll die in the next 24hours?

Many may not agree with what I say, but after since I learnt this fact of flowers, you can give that bitch a million flowers for all I care, because now, flowers means sadness & death.

Yes, I admit that there are many definitions/perspective of flowers,
but consider it looking at my perspective.
Its true right.

I dont deny that I love flowers because
they are colourful , attractive, & beautiful ,
just like the world right now.


Moving on to the next chapter.
How do you feel when you're online, & you see that person whom you wished to talk to is online too, but the person d0nt nudge you or even send you a message?
How do you feel when your heart's beating really fast when you see that person that you like walked infront of you & hoped that he'll turn around to say HI?
How do you feel when you look at your phone hoping that person will message , but that person didnt?
How do you feel when you're trying to tell the person that you like him, but nothing seem to move at all?
How do you feel when that person didnt get your clue at all when you're trying to tell him something?
How do you even feel when you wished everything to go the way you want it ,
but it didnt?


Yes, not everything goes the way you want it to be, but I did try,
& you didnt realise it at all.

I like you & want to talk to you all night.

For goodness sake, whats happening to me right now?