imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Everlast-ing!
Sunday, December 30, 2007 @ 11:44 PM



So today , Mom changed her mind, & she got me the Everlast shoe which was on Sale?

Grab it ajer. Hahahha!
She promised to get me the Everlast beg tomorrow, cant wait!
& I got a date with my lovely neighbours aka god-family tomorrow afternoon at Swensens cos they're treating me to eat, (macam tak paham pulak, takkan I pay kan?)

I was kinda suprised when I online-d just now.
Its like ramai orang tiba2 start adding me up.
Hahah!

& you girl Shafeeqah, reading my blog but never tag!
*Slaps your forehead*
Im glad we had some chit-chatting cos we didnt had a chance to during sec sch.
haha, I guess I was being such a stuck-up during sec school la kan.
You know, kerek gitu laaaa.
HAhahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Finally, Mom bought me a bottle of Kraft Mayonese to myself.
Omg, like seriously I have one bottle to myself & not share it with Bro!
For goodness sake, Im thankful.
Really, sooooooooooooooooooo happy to have my own bottle of Mayonese.
BIG DEAL TO ME OKAY.
(korang tak suka or piker aku gila, korang berambusssssssssssssssss dari pandangan mataku!)

(tolong berambusssssssss, berambusssssssssss skrng jugak! Aku enggak bisa lihat wajahmu di sini! tolong!)

Sumpah aku mendak!


EDITTED!

This last para is specially for you Rayyan!
*slaps your forehead*
You ; *elak*
Oooooooooooops you missed it
Me ; *Grabs your hair*
You ; *Ouuuuuuuuuuuch*
Me ; * 'super'GLUES back your falling hair*
Before I end this last para, Im grabbing your legs cos I know you want to kick me so bad right now. *Grabs your leg *
& before you can even move a muscle Rayyan, *yaaaaaaaaaaaak duuuush*
I think I just slam dunk-ed you !

*Omg , does it hurt Rayyan?*