Monday, December 24, 2007 @ 7:49 AM
Time check - 7.49am.I slept like 2am yesterday & now i woke up at 7am because I cant sleep & Idontknowwhy & Dontaskmewhy.2008 is nearing & Ireally cant wait, cos you know why?Its because 2007 is a year I hate the most (minus the fact that my beautiful SD gave me a birthday suprise!) Thanks la korang, aku nak lagi for 2008 boleh? Hehe!Aku ingat lagi eh korang buat aku jalan to & fro from school to Clementi & from Clementi back to school for nothing. haha! Ingat tak?


Really, although 2007 brings so much hatred for me, but the beautiful ones will always be remembered forever.
Ok, I was browsing thru my old accounts of Photobucket, & there's like more than 3 accounts I used to have but I still have one more account which I cant recall. The account that contains my graduation photos. & if you all must laugh, laugh laaaa. Haha!





Everything's changing really fast, like how Melacca jadi modern! haha.Today's Christmas Eve & I think Im gonna stay home Christmas Eve Day.Abes tuhhh, nak gi maner kan. Bosan bosan bosan! (:Nini, jom kuarrrr ah girl. (: You everyday ddk rumahhhh tak bosan per!People, I cant wait for 2008, lets go countdown !