imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Sunday, December 2, 2007 @ 11:37 AM

1st & foremost. Woohooo, somebody got pissed off by my previous entry. & thats what I wanted, because, in the 1st place, you stole my pictures, you copy & pasted them in your lame blog, then the least you could do was to put my credits, but you didnt. You even went ahead more & stole even more pictures.

Maybe thats your way of life la ehh. You cant even spell out my name properly, so dont bother writing my 'you-think-its-my-fullname'.

& I shall thank you for reading my blog too, Hah! Glad that you did.

You know what, maybe its better you start learning basic courtesy! If you want pictures from my blog, or whatsoever, Please for goodness sake, ASK!. Not steal or maybe to you its CopyPaste right? About the Nas Pics too, who gave you the rights to copy paste it too? Omg, you need lessons of courtesy.

About the song of what 2pac? Well, I dont bother listening to songs like that. Btw, why does it even bother you to ask what song I listen to? Huh? Stupid. Like seriously, who are you anyway to tell me all these? Your dog? Oopss, your pussy pussy little cat issit? WTF la eh! I dont need anyone telling me to listen to songs & I dont need anyone like you to come to my blog & 'copypaste' pictures. I dont give a bloody damn if you're in the picture or not.

I took the pictures, I editted them, I posted up in blog for my readers to view, && not to COPY PASTE.