imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Friday, November 23, 2007 @ 7:37 AM Yesterday was a day I dont wish to describe about what happened at Night! But I have to blog about Tee's visit at NUH! She looks for much much much more better than usual! When we're about to leave, she called us, to hug us &thank us. & you know, that touched me okay. She said, thanks for everything feka. I've been losing my appetite. I dont eat as much as I used to anymore. Strictly no eating after 8pm, be it, anywhere! I wanna lose weight. Set 1st things 1st. When its all finally solved, then I'll be happy. Its hard, putting up a smile, pretending that everything's okay. Its not okay. |