imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Wednesday, November 14, 2007 @ 7:29 AM

When everything come crashing on you, there's only this sentence that people will say to you : What do you want me to do now? Im always here.
Then let me tell you people that there's this something you people cant give to me that I really want it badly right now: Family.
Can? I dont think anybody can give me back my broken family. My blood that I was born into. No matter how much I used to brag in the past abt how broken my family is, I still love the broken family! Nobody can understand how I feel about this family of mine, no matter how much you people say you do.
Call me shit or whatever, now, the only thing I could wished for no occasion is my family back!

I know how much my parents are trying to tell me, but I aint gonna hear it from them. It already is hurtful when I found it out myself, what more to hear from them? I will avoid any chance of them telling me till they forget about it or whatever. I feel Im the source of their *******. Because Im dumb, stupid, bodoh, kurang ajar, degil anak setan. I was the cause of everything.

I woke up early this morning. I hate waking up early in the morning! But I cant do anything. I cant sleep back, no matter how many toss & turn I do. So, I decided to do a research I found out that I have symptoms of Depression. Wtf? Merepek kan! Yah yah. Im healthy & Im always is. I have no depression no matter how true the symptoms are.


* Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” mood
* Feelings of hopelessness, pessimism
* Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness
* Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities that were once enjoyed,
* Decreased energy, fatigue, being “slowed down”
* Difficulty concentrating, remembering, making decisions
* Insomnia, early-morning awakening, or oversleeping
* Appetite and/or weight loss or overeating and weight gain
* Thoughts of death or suicide; suicide attempts
* Restlessness, irritability
* Persistent physical symptoms that do not respond to treatment, such as headaches, digestive disorders, and chronic pain

You all read & tell me laaa . Can jadi Gila you all know or not!

One more thing,I took a test on what type of depression I was having. Tup Tup Tup, Major Depression. Gila! Sungguh tak percaya! Nie suma bedek! Nampaksah!