imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Sunday, November 4, 2007 @ 11:22 AM

Well, I think Im done with all new bloggy. Olevels are completing soon. But Im hoooray-ing already. More photoshoots. Anyone want to tag along? Haha!
Marketing project to be completed.
Im now deciding on what handphone to buy since Mom suggested we get a new phone for each of us. I was thinking to switch to PDA. But I've yet to survey.
Deepavali is nearing. Meaning, time to celebrate Deepavali for the 1st time at Sharmani's house with CumieComot featuring the boyfriends! Wooohooo!
I actually cant wait. & Bf will be leaving for Pahand during Mid-Nov. I so hate that, especially that bloody *toooot is following, oh wait, _______ ______ incharge!

I need a job, so can someone please recomment me one?
High School Musical is loved since I 1st watched it man...