imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Monday, November 19, 2007 @ 6:11 PM S0metimes it's better I'll keep my ass-es shut before someone comes knocking on my face telling me Im such a busy body! But fuck, S0 what? I love to know things thats going on around me & what the fuck is wrong with that? Maybe you can solve your own motherfucking problems without me. Aim's gonna reach Singapore around 10pm! & I cant wait for that! Woohoo! My baby's coming Home, like finally. Cumie have been telling me that I really cant survive if Aim enters NS. Haha! Fuck reality, but true! Haha. Bebe, I miss you laaaaa sayang! Come home fast-fast! :)! |