imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Friday, November 30, 2007 @ 8:10 PM

Its botanic gardens baby. Haha! We had to do a report for our BCM at botanic in groups of 7. Well, it started off quite late when our group was supposed to be meeting at 730am but ended up, we took the bus at 8.10. Hah!

CLICK PICS FOR ENLARGED VVERSIONN OKAYY> :)!


Teetee(black) Amalina(grey) Sharm(white), busy sleeping otw there!




1st Group photo without me.


Random shots of nature. Enjoys.






This was fucking hillarious, cause, we happen to come across a complete set of rubbish disposal items! hhaha, so apa lagi, they all start laaa.


We were finding the Orchid Garden & yes, we were lost. Haha!


Then we found the Orchid Garden & had to pay $1 for entrance. Masok jer, tros attack for poses! haha!




I had many shots of this cause, when I said jump, they jumped like 3 secs later!
Should look at their ***** faces! haha! Trying to be superheros kape?!







Completed, & headed town for breakfast+lunch! Then we went to lotsa places, cos we macam anak-anak terbiar, takde arah tujuan. Hah!



Posing maut beb ! Hah!


You can carry each other, yes, I know. Nobodycan carry me, cos Im fatty bombom! Hah!








&& I have a suprise! We came across this stage overlooking the whole padang. So, I told them to perform, haha, but Danny had to spoil the wonderful video when he pranked that the authorities came. You see, the area said NO ENTRY. But we step gangster mahh, langgar jer. Haha! Its when we all lari lintang pukang! Seriously! Watch it :)! Heheehehe, padan muka korang2. & that mofo is being a fucker in my group. You know who.

PS I dont know if this video works or not, cos Im new to uploading videos orite. Try clicking on the video itself if it doesnt plays.