imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Tuesday, November 20, 2007 @ 7:35 AM

It hurts so much to be doing things which are hurting yourself.
Why? I dont want to go thru any of these things again.
But why now? Everything around me is changing.

People think Im crazy! But wtf, Im not. Try being in my shoes!
I want to run away from home, & not come back at 10pm but never come back at all.
So0n, the day will come.

I was disappointed in y0u. I wished I was never born!
I hate everything!
At this point of Age, the only thing a 17-year old can do, is to enjoy life to the fullest with beloved friends & family. What? Did i say Family? What more of a family do I have? A broken 0ne? Ohhhhhh, Great!

Now all I have to do is pretend that everything's okay & it'll all be okay righhht?
Im good at acting, so why not? I cant even enjoy life, when Im facing with difficulties in life. But 0thers can. Thats because I have something to look forward to in the future. I d0nt care! WHy must I?!

Im craving for s0mething. S0mething that cann0t be returned. S0mething that cann0t be replaced! No0ne, can give it back t0 me. S0 please, hush up, & stop telling me that everything's gonna be fine after I talked things out to M0m, cos I never will.

Im g0nna pretend all my life, if thats only what Im left in choice.