imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 @ 5:36 PM Im back for the second time today.:) Im not sure of my feelings & emotions lately, but what Im sure is that Im getting confused day by day. And nothing & no0ne can help me except for myself. I need to bring myself together, deal with all the problems & mess I made or made by other people, only until then will I have a peace of mind of what I really want in life. All I need is just words of encouragement, not sympathy. I really need it. I'll cry to myself thinking that it'll all be okay, but in actual fact, nothing is OKAY. Nothing. Happy birthday dear Shammy & Faz! *pinch*pinch* |