imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Wednesday, November 28, 2007 @ 11:10 PM

I have to be strong for everyone around me. I dont want them to follow the steps I took.
Im still not sure of what Im gonna do next, but I hope, I'll be stronger after each step I take.
Its hard being me.
Someone told me, this is the time that it sets me thinking about stuff and how i appreciate it. Its true, everytime when Im left alone, be it otw back in bus, bathing, sleeping, i cry. I cry when I think about how many people I have hurt just to make me feel btter.

It hurts when I have to lie to the world greatest question. It hurts me every single day. I have to be strong no matter what. I really have to be.

***, i thank you for being the world's greatest person that Ive ever met. I never meant things to turn out this way, but I have to. I have to be left alone to keep everything in control. I hope, things will get better one day. Im really sorry. :(