imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Thursday, November 22, 2007 @ 7:55 AM

I couldnt sleep last night thinking of what happened to my dear friend. I was otw to bring her to the sick bay, when she suddenly fainted. Tee, I nearly cried, I was scared. Dont ever do that ever again.

Now, yesterday was really a wake up call for me, really! Maybe my situation hasnt got worst yet, thats why Im not so Emo just yet. But soon, it will, when its all revealed one day.

& I woke up today, with a CallerAlert. I thought it was Aim, but nahhh, it was from dont know which police post. W0o0o0o0o, did I do anything wrong? So, I called back, I asked who called for me yesterday,& the police officer cann0t track down which 0fficer called me yesterday. & the CallerAlert came at 12.03am.

To Fira, Maybe I know the person you've been referring to in your blog. Girl, remember what I told you in the bus before we alight at Forum? I understand your feelings, but you know, there's n0thing you can do.

I just realised how important is a friend is, & who are your true friends. It all happened after Tee's incident. I know that person will be reading my post, so I aint gonna mention any names here, to avoid anything that will happen. Alaaaa, y0u know laa these type of pe0ple, kadang2 kiter tak cakap pasal dier p0n, dier teraser. So0, Let me get this clear, if there's any 0f y0u who feels that Im talking ab0ut y0u, then itu semuer u all nyer pasal.

*************************deleted***********************************

I soorry, I just have to blog ab0ut this, because we were totally disgusted by your reacti0n. Like seriously, wake up will you?! Jangan teraser or aper2 laaaa eh. Just do some soulsearching yourself. Yesterday was a wake up call for me, maybe its not for y0u.

Sch0ol starts at 12 today.