imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Wednesday, November 28, 2007 @ 11:31 PM




CLICK ON THE PICS FOR ENLARGED VERSION!


hello. i forgot to upload these beaooooooooooooooooooooooootifoooooool pictures of NAS! hahaa!
I was telling teacher in class that I think I need a brain scan, so Nas was like telling teacher that I really need one. You see people, Nas is not a nice guy at all. He's mean & everything that rhymes with mean laa. So0, my whole table was really talking about brain scan when Danny brought damnn fucking funny joke! He was imagining about Nas, i think. Haha. Back to the story, he was imagining Nas going thru brain scan, & he actually cannot fit into the brain scan hole. Hahah! Even with stomach in, he still cant fit in. So nas was being such a jerk, I started to tell him off about his hair all over. I think he has chest hair all over, thats y he keeps wearing black tee underneath his uniform. && during PE, he doesnt take off his uniform, he thinks its blooooody cooool wearing like superman gituk!
haha.

Pics are by Danny. He drew it & Im sure Nas gonna kill me, not him!