imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Tuesday, November 6, 2007 @ 10:59 AM



3 cheers :
Hip Hip Hoooooray!
Hip Hip Hooooray!
Hip Hip Hoooooooray!

Finally the all dreaded GCE O'levels are over. Time for party babeh.
Alamak, dont party too much la. Results have not been released!
Hahahahahahahahahaa.
Now, it seems like everyone is busy looking for jobs! Even me la dehh.
Starbucks over at Aim's workplace is hiring, but I dont want to work in the same shop as Him.
We understand each other's feelings & dont wish our circle of friends to be similar.
You know what I mean, you know I know, people don't know, dont care la eh.
Sharmani's off to Malaysia enjoying. Haha.
Nini & Amalyna skipped school! Haha.
Me? As usual, got excused for not coming school.
Isnt it great?
Great la, cos the lesson now in semester 2 are so freaking boring i tell you. & i will assure you that the only reason you're coming to school is just for the sake of the attendance. If not, I gurantee you'll will absent yourself.

Deepavali coming!
Sharmani, good food babeh! I loike!